Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life as we know it...

The holidays have come and gone and we're back to reality. My posts of family and friends and good holiday cheer have ended for now. It's back to the reality of work, eat, sleep..repeat. I decided to post what we really do on a daily basis..Ok, not even me...what Tyler does on a daily basis. I have no drama in my life. Same routine everyday. Below are the projects Tyler gets to tackle for the next year. 4 of the 5 motels are hours away so he spends the week there and we finally get to see each other on the weekends. Well sweety, good thing we've got eternity to be with each other!


Don't worry, the bedspreads have already been replaced. The next step is tiling over that lovely orange linoleum in the bathrooms. We are also putting flat screen TV's in the rooms, thanks Costco! Thanks Pocatello for finally getting a Costco!! Why do I live here again? It's pretty depressing when the "big store" comes to town and the whole city celebrates.

Luckily the floors in Lava weren't so bad. Too bad you can't see the sinks so well, they voluntarily fall off the wall while guests are in there! Nice! We've had this motel for about year and have had our hands full!
Yea!! New mattresses!!
Yes, this is my life. Being excited about tile, sinks, bedspreads and mattresses. Also, we love getting the looks in Costco or any store when we buy 2 pallets of Laundry soap or Bleach. Tyler tells people, "we just really like to be clean" or 18 TV's.."one for each room". It's always a good time! Tyler loves his job and I love that he is self-employed. He is happy, I am happy and we love life...our life as we know it!

2 comments:

poulsenfamilywealth said...

Brooke, I just love you. You are so adorable, I love your hilarious personality! I miss you guys!

Geri Davis said...

Brooke, you are soo cute! I know how it was growing up just a short distance from Lava how small town livin can be. My brother lives in Pokey and even I heard the "big news" abou Costco coming. I miss you. Glad to see you are still the cute Brooke I knew at the Maxipad :)