Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas!

This is the gift that Tyler gave me...nice wrapping! What could it be?! YEA!! My picture that I've wanted!! Tyler got an X-Box 360, I'd say we were even!
Christmas at my parents house in our Red and Green PJ's.

We were also able to go to Temple Square with the adults after our dinner at Rodizio's (yum, yum!)


We had such a good time in Utah for Christmas. With Tyler's parents living down there now we are able to see both families. Now the work begins in taking down all the Christmas decorations and the tree. Happy New Year, we'll see what this year brings!

3 comments:

Holly J. Wood said...

I saw that picture at Deseret Book and loved it too, the colors are so pretty. Sorry we weren't able to get together over the holidays, but we'll probably be home for good in Feb or March so we'll have to catch up then. :)

Kim said...

Brooke, you are adorable. I am so glad you are married to my brother. What a fun blog you have too. Thanks for sharing!

The Johnson Family said...

hey Brooke I hope you don't mind I found your blog off of Camille's Blog.It looks like you guys are doing great!! By the way this is your old roommate Melissa Meier(Johnson)My blog is thejohnsonfamily03.blogspot.com if you like to know what I have been up too. You still look the same to me as cute as ever!! Maybe well talk later!!!