Wednesday, July 30, 2008

AHHH...EDWARD... I CAN HARDLY WAIT

Yes, like most of you I am a Twilight fan. In anticipation of Breaking Dawn coming out in 2 days (mine's been on order for months) and because of utter boredom at work, I clicked onto Stephanie Meyers website and took a little tour. While browsing around I read a bunch of stuff about Forks and the area that the books take place in. Well, lucky for all of you, I was just there over Memorial Day. The previous posts talk about the Hoh Rain forest but it wasn't until today that I realized I had a bunch of pictures from other areas. And so, being the nerd I am, you can now enjoy the views just like I did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm slightly jealous that you were in Forks. I'm soooooo excited for the book to come out. We'll have to all go to the movie when it comes out.

Holly J. Wood said...

Hola amiga! I can't believe you got to do the "Twilight Tour", those pics are awesome! How did you like the last book? I went to the midnight release and got it right before we left. :)