Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WHAT SHOULD I DO IN MY PRIVACY ROOM TODAY?

It must be the dry, desolate, eye-gouging, nothingness on the drive through Oregon and Washington that make kids do funny things. When I was younger my family took a road trip to Washington. It turned into one of those trips that we still talk about and laugh at all the funny things that happened. One of them was when my little brother took shelter under his blanket and mumbled to himself "What should I do in my privacy room today?" Well, it looks like it must be in the family still. We just drove to Washington and both my kids would put those blankets over their heads constantly - I just had to laugh.
Lexi really just liked to pile her blanket on top of her head and wear it like a headdress with all those tassles hanging down in her face. Jack saying "yea....only 12 more hours and we're home"....uhhhhh....can we PLEASE fly next year??

1 comment:

poulsenfamilywealth said...

WE MISS YOU!!!! Those two are the cutest babies ever! Thanks for coming to see us, we had so much fun!