Sunday, October 3, 2010

TRICKS

The trick here is to actually get my hair done everyday. I recently cut a lot of hair off and darkened it so I look like I belong to my brown-haired family. Lexi's new trick is to see how many toes she can stick in her mouth. I used to paint her toenails but now I'm afraid the paint will end up getting sucked off. She really enjoys those toes!
Jack has been able to bear his weight on his legs for a while now and they are getting to the point where they can stabalize themselves so he loves to stand and really even hates to sit. Tyler wanted me to say that we walked into their room to this sight but I can't lie...I'm off to the side where I've just positioned Jack ever so carefully and am ready to catch him as he goes down in about 2 seconds


2 comments:

poulsenfamilywealth said...

Could they be any cuter? Oh my goodness they are ADORABLE! We miss you:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the masks! Seriously! Also very cute hair! Perfect time of year to join the "dark side". Is it a lot faster?