Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Time!


Yes, I was one of the million others women who braved the cold and the crowds and forgot about sleep just for one more night with 'Edward'. I went with a group of about 10 of the girls in the neighborhood to the Midnight showing of TWILIGHT. We had a blast, some of us...(I'll leave them unnamed for their own good) ;0) were a little more excited than others. We got there 2 hours early and saved seats for others coming later. The movie was great but Edward is still nothing compared to the one in my imagination! We took pictures of us all being "Bella" don't mind that my head looks like my neck is broken. I have no idea what happened to me.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! How did you like it? I thought it was pretty good but I might not have liked it as much if I hadn't read the book.

DeAnne said...

It has been forever. Thank goodness for blogs. You make a beautiful Bella! You're right about Edward--the one in the mind of any woman is tough competition!

Holly J. Wood said...

Haha, I'm so proud to call you my friend! I think it would've been awesome to see it with a bunch of girls, Steve was a good sport to see it with me but I think it was painful for him! LOL! Are you going to HI for Christmas this year? We'll be going up to my parent's and I'd love to see you! Let me know.